Negotiable salary of up to £26,000 dependant on skills, knowledge and experience
4 months ago
Trade Sales Design Consultant
Our Client is a leading manufacturer and retailer of quality kitchens & bedrooms. In addition they supply nearly 150 dealers nationwide with their Masterclass kitchen furniture. They also serve a large number of independent contract builder accounts and pride ourselves in a quality product and a quality service.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, experienced Trade Sales Design Consultant with strong previous relevant experience and a desire to strive to improve the sales performance of the Company whilst working with others.
We are a highly reputable and respected company, and are seeking a talented individual to join our friendly and professional team. We are targeting substantial growth in the new build sector over the next few years and to build on an already successful team.
As a Trade Sales Design Consultant you will:
- Develop relationships with builders and Tradespeople
- Possess a strong connection to the construction market in South Wales
- Delivering excellent end to end service to the customer
- Understand the customers needs and tailor our offering to help them achieve their goals
- Achieve sales, account generation and profit targets
- Be adaptable to suit the tradespersons requirements
- Build brand awareness
As a Trade Sales Design Consultant you will need:
- To be able to demonstrate proven sales experience
- A strong understanding of the Trade and Retail business
- Time Management Skills
- Excellent communication skills
- To be IT literate with the ability to use Microsoft Office and CRM systems.
- The experience to be able to design from plans using CAD systems such as Compusoft Winner.
- To be a self-motivated and work effectively alone or as part of a successful team
- An eye for detail
- The ability to contact and visit Kitchen Fitters / Builders who do not currently have Trade Accounts and convert them into regular customers.
- The experience to deal with builders directly
- The motivation to sell whilst offering exceptional levels of customer service
What you will get in return
- We are providing an excellent opportunity to work with one of the country’s largest manufacturer of kitchens based in South Wales with an enviable reputation for quality and service built over 40 years of trading.
- Negotiable basic salary of up to £26,000 dependant on skills knowledge and experience.
- An Achievable OTE of £35,000 +
- Un capped Commission
- 20 days holiday
- Life insurance
- Performance Related Bonus
If you wish to apply to this Trade Sales Design Consultant role please send your CV directly to Libby Crofts-Coles Lcroftscoles@yolkrecruitment.com at Yolk Recruitment or simply apply to this advert via the methods outlined.