£25,000 to £35,000
9 days ago
14 June 2019
A haulage company are looking for a Traffic Planner to join their company to cover maternity leave. They are looking for someone who has experience within transport and logistics, they are offering a competitive salary depending on experience + bonus. If this would be something of interest please get in touch today
This is what you’ll be doing
- To work with the planning manager and other members of the planning team to ensure that every job required for the day is planned
- To ensure that each job is planned in the most efficient and viable way to maximize revenue
- To ensure that movements for each plan are entered into the system to include collections and delivery details
- Make sure all deliveries and achievable and in line with company policies
- To liaise with delegated customers to obtain weekly and seasonal forecast data to improve forward planning
- To communication and build relationships with customers and suppliers to plan collections and deliveries to obtain weekly forecast data
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Previous experience within traffic planning, driver management and vehicle management is essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work flexible hours
And this is what you’ll get in return
A salary up to £35,000 with the opportunity to progress within the company.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with our Office Support Manager, Emma Harries
Please apply with a CV. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.