8 months ago
A highly reputable and specialist law firm are looking for an enthusiastic trainee to join their Costs Solutions team, in their central Bristol office. This is a permanent full time position which offers full training as a cost lawyer. You will work on highly detailed cases, and provide a complete costs service to UK Top 100 law firms.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Delivering a complete costs service to clients
- Participating in commercially effective negotiation processes
- Providing sound, accurate and cost effective advice
- Pro-actively promoting team marketing initiatives and business development projects
- Developing client relationships
- Complying with all regulations set internally and externally
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- A genuine interest to pursue a career in costs law
- Previous cost experience or use of a case management system is advantageous
- Strong academics, LLB is desirable
- Superb public speaking and communication skills, with an interest in advocacy
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent time management
- Sound knowledge of MS Office and strong IT skills
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary
- Supportive and social working environment with real opportunities for progression
- Generous company contribution pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Private medical insurance
- 25 days holiday (rising to 27 with service and the option to buy and sell holidays)
- An extra day holiday for your birthday!
- Cycle to work scheme
- Group income protection
Are you up to the challenge?
If you think you would fit in well with this firm or have any further questions, please contact Rebecca Bond at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673 719.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme, with £250 worth of shopping vouchers on offer, so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.