£20000 per annum, Benefits: Plus OTE uncapped
02921 673 753
29 days ago
29 June 2022
Trainee Finance Broker
Looking to kick-start your career with a finance broker? Do you have excellent communication skill and building relationships comes naturally to you? Are you looking to progress quickly, and earn well whilst doing this? Want support completing your CeMAP? Contact me today!
This is what you’ll be doing
- Build top class relationships with customers and clients.
- Provide excellent support to their brokers.
- Enter, maintain, and update client notes ensuring excellent attention to detail.
- Provide research support and lender liaison.
- Be pro-actively involved throughout the whole lending process.
- Excellent communication skills/ relationship management skills
- Keen to progress and earn quickly
- At least one year of prior working experience
- Recent undergraduate degree; minimum of 2.1 within the last 5 years
- Full driving license and own car
- £20,000 to start, with quick reviews and OTE £25k circa first year.
- Alternative Saturdays (10am till 5pm) to be worked instead of a weekday (expect Mondays) during your training.
- Otherwise office based 8.30am till 6pm
Contact Jessica Harmer, a Finance Specialist in branch for immediate consideration
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.