£20000 - £23000 per annum + Uncapped Commission
about 1 year ago
Trainee Mortgage Advisor
Yolk Recruitment are excited to work with a leading business to business specialist lender to find a bright and driven Trainee Mortgage Advisor to join their team in Penarth.
They understanding that the specialist finance market requires a specialist approach. They are passionate about helping intermediaries to find the right finance solution and understand that no two clients are the same and are dedicated to delivering the highest possible service to them.
This is what you'll be doing
This is an excellent opportunity for a professional and friendly Trainee Mortgage Advisor to join an established and dynamic lender based in Penarth. You will work alongside some fantastic Mortgage Advisors to provide suitable and appropriate advice to customers. You will also:
- Complete training and be supported in completing your CeMap qualification.
- Develop your network of Mortgage Brokers and Financial advisors through outbound calls and other channels
- Manage your own accounts and applications, building excellent relationships
- Regularly liaise with various teams and key members to build relationships and ensure excellent customer service is always provided
- Keep up to date with any changes or updates to products and legislation
- Liaise with various third parties to support the smooth progression of all mortgage applications
- Ensure all databases and systems are up to date and accurate at all times
The experience you'll bring to the team
As a driven Trainee Mortgage Advisor, you'll need previous experience within a sales environment, and confidence in picking up the phone. You will also need:
- Confidence in relationship building and speaking to people on all levels
- Excellent IT skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Fantastic organisation and administrative skills, with a keen eye for detail and the ability to prioritise own workload
- The drive and passion to learn within the role
- The ability to adapt to fast paced situations and changes
And this is what you'll get in return
As a Trainee Mortgage advisor, you will receive a salary up to £23,000 with OTE of £40,000+ alongside:
- Uncapped Commission Structure
- Funding and Assistance to gain CeMap qualification
- Private Medical Insurance + Gym Membership
- Excellent opportunities for development and growth within the team and business
- A fantastic and dynamic team to work with every day
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions, then please contact Chelsea Campbell on 02921 673727