Trainee Mortgage Advisor
£20000 - £25000 per annum + OTE £40,000
about 1 month ago
Trainee Mortgage Advisor
Yolk Recruitment are excited to work with a leading business to business specialist lender to find a bright and driven Trainee Mortgage Advisor to join either their Second Charge or Bridging team in Penarth.
They have been trading successfully since 2006 understand that the specialist finance market requires a specialist approach. They are passionate about helping intermediaries to find the right finance solution and understand that no two clients are the same and are dedicated to delivering the highest possible service to them.
This is what you'll be doing
This is an excellent opportunity for a professional and friendly Trainee Mortgage Advisor to join an established and dynamic lender based in Penarth. You will work alongside some fantastic Mortgage Advisors to provide suitable and appropriate advice to customers. You will also:
- Understand and learn about the second charge/bridging market
- Complete training and be supported in completing your CeMap qualification if you do not already have it
- Manage applications through the full cycle of the mortgage process
- Proactively manage the daily workload to ensure that all cases are dealt with in line with customer expectations and Department SLAs / targets.
- Develop your network of Mortgage Brokers and Financial advisors through outbound calls and other channels
- Regularly liaise with various teams and key members to build relationships and ensure excellent customer service is always provided
- Keep up to date with any changes or updates to products and legislation
- Liaise with various third parties to support the smooth progression of all mortgage applications
- Ensure all databases and systems are up to date and accurate at all times
The experience you'll bring to the team
As a driven Trainee Mortgage Advisor, you'll need previous experience within a sales environment, and confidence in picking up the phone. You will also need:
- Confidence in relationship building and speaking to people on all levels
- Excellent IT skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Fantastic organisation and administrative skills, with a keen eye for detail and the ability to prioritise own workload
- The drive and passion to learn within the role
- The ability to adapt to fast paced situations and changes
And this is what you'll get in return
As a Trainee Mortgage advisor, you will receive a salary up to £25,000 depending upon experience, with a realistic OTE of £40,000+ alongside:
- Uncapped Commission Structure
- Funding and Assistance to gain CeMap qualification if you do not already have it
- Private Medical Insurance + Gym Membership (after probation)
- Excellent opportunities for development and growth within the team and business
- A fantastic and dynamic team to work with every day
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions, then please contact Chelsea Campbell on 02921 673727