£28000 per annum
02921 673 727
7 days ago
10 June 2022
Yolk Recruitment are proud to be working with the UK’s leading private hire company, to find a passionate and driven Training and Development Officer to join their team, to be based in their Cardiff office.
They are being positioned to play a prominent role in the UK mobility sector as it gathers momentum throughout the UK, meaning this presents an exciting opportunity to grow with the company and assist in defining and shaping the future of the staff and the business.
What you’ll be doing?
This is an excellent opportunity for a Training and Development officer to join a dynamic and successful private hire company, who have bases all around the UK. You will be responsible for executing training and identifying development needs for the staff and colleagues. You will also:
- Support hiring managers with the assessment and selection process of new staff
- Report to various managers about new starter intake, no shows, absences, and their reasons for leaving.
- Lead the delivery of training for all new starters to the centre
- Liaise with managers and colleagues to identify new training and development needs
- Evaluate the effectiveness of onboarding and training and provide suggestions for improvements
- Edit and change the training and development programmes based on both business changes and individual needs
- Complete training update sessions with staff as and when required
- Inspire the team and ensure they feel supported, focussed and passionate
- Ensure all members of the team are working in line with company values and objectives.
What you’ll bring to the team?
As a fantastic and experienced Training and Development Officer, you will have a genuine passion for teaching and supporting others, alongside being:
- Confident in developing initiatives, training and development plans and coaching staff, and using data to support this and identify trends
- Driven and self-motivated to keep things interesting
- Excellent at communicating with people on all levels, with exemplary written and IT skills.
- Friendly and supportive to both other team members and customers.
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service to all customers
- Able to drive and willing to occasionally travel to local offices
And this is what you’ll get in return?
By being a Training and Development Officer, you will receive:
- A salary up to £28,000 depending upon experience
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Health Shield, and Life Assurance
- Various discounts on well-known brands
- A supportive and dynamic culture and team to work alongside everyday
- Free onsite parking
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for a customer service team manager - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions, then please contact Chelsea Campbell 02921 673 727.