£40 - £41 per hour
about 1 year ago
£40 per hour (Inside IR35)
37 hours per week
Two stage interviews
Yolk Recruitment are hiring for a Training Manager to work with the worlds leading Aerospace and Defence Company on their Farnborough site. The successful candidate will undergo all aspects of designing and delivering learning and development to meet our ambitious plans. Among other aspects this will involve identifying Training Needs Analysis (TNA) and ensuring development plans are delivered to meet business requirements.
- Work in partnership with the Head of HR to develop a training strategy that will ensure employees and contractors develop the knowledge and skills required to meet our growth plans
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to support the shaping and development of an L&D strategy that drives business improvements.
- Identify and select training providers to support the delivery of the training needs with a special focus on the technical requirements for our engineering and production teams
- Support the performance management process by project managing all TNA identified and ensuring this is built into our strategy for continuous improvement.
- Work with all functions to develop training programmes across the organisation including within Engineering and Commercial functions
- Maintain robust and detailed training records and skills competence
- Deliver induction training to all new employees and team members
- Support Line Managers in dealing with any skills shortfalls and retraining as required
- Development of specific training paths to attract and develop where required apprentices, graduates and seasoned professionals.
- Experience within the Aerospace/Engineering sectors with knowledge of quality standards and training needs within a safety critical engineering environment.
- Experience of mapping training solutions to recognised compliance and industry standards
- Excellent IT Skills relevant for the post with experience of using learning management systems
- Previous experience leading and developing training plans within a production / engineering environment
- Project management experience to ensure timescales and KPI's are met
- Enjoy using own initiative, working unsupervised and taking responsibility
- Degree level or Postgraduate qualification (CIPD or equivalent) with demonstrable understanding of best practice methodology in the L&D field.