£28000 - £32000 per annum
02921 673 712
12 days ago
12 February 2022
£28,000 - £32,000 per annum
Are you a Training Officer or Coordinator looking for a new and interesting role with a growing organisation? Are you looking to work for an organisation where your ideas will be valued and your suggestions taken on board?
If so then we’d like to hear from you!
Yolk Recruitment are currently working exclusively with one of our key clients to hire a training professional. Your overall responsibility will be to develop and maintain a professional, dedicated training solution for the organisation, ensuring that training is effective and engaging.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Developing and implementing the Learning Management System.
- Setting up and implementing a process for identifying training needs.
- Identifying appropriate learning resources, both internal and external, to meet the needs of all staff within the business.
- Developing and periodically reviewing the effectiveness of training materials and updating when required.
- Ensuring effective staff induction process are in place and adhered to.
- Developing and controlling a training budget.
- Developing appropriate processes/KPIs to measure the effectiveness of training and ROI for the business.
- Reviewing operator performance to identify areas in need of improvement.
- Supporting the operations team with the introduction of new Operators.
- Supporting HR Manager in ensuring probation and annual reviews are undertaken as required.
- Conducting regular training and inspection reviews.
- Providing feedback to cross functional teams on operator performance - quality, process, health and safety etc.
- Working with engineering dept. on all New Product Introductions and Continuous Improvements.
- Working with design and development departments to understand the products being manufactured.
The skills you’ll bring to the role:
- You’ll have worked in a training role previously, and preferably will hold a recognised training accreditation/qualification.
- You’ll have experience in implementing and managing training systems (Essential)
- You’ll possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You’ll be able to effectively engage staff in training activity.
- You’ll be able to be innovative in identifying appropriate training solutions.
- You’ll be organised and methodical.
- Experience in a training role within Manufacturing is desirable, but not essential.
And here’s what you’ll get in return:
- A starting salary of £28,000 - £23,000 p/a
- Flexibility in relation to shifts
- Early finish Friday
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Supportive managers
- Free parking
- Cycle to work scheme
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Kim Partridge.