£30000 - £35000 per annum
25 days ago
05 February 2023
Yolk Recruitment are proud to be working closely with an award winning and leading financial services company, to find a passionate and driven Training Officer to join their team in Cardiff.
Since their launch in 2014, they have won multiple awards and have over 1,700 employees across their offices. They are a leading digital bank who have recognised how technology can transform the way people manage their money and have a fast moving and supportive culture within the business.
What you'll be doing?
This is an excellent opportunity for a Training Officer to join a dynamic and successful financial services company, who have bases all around the UK. You will be responsible for executing training and onboarding for new staff into the business. You will also:
- Liaise with managers and colleagues to identify new training and development needs
- Evaluate the effectiveness of onboarding and training and provide suggestions for improvements
- Complete training update sessions with staff as and when required
- Inspire the team and ensure they feel supported, focussed and passionate
- Ensure all members of the team are working in line with company values and objectives.
What you'll bring to the team?
As a fantastic and experienced Training Officer, you will have a genuine passion for teaching and supporting others, alongside being:
- Confident in developing initiatives, training and development plans and coaching staff, and using data to support this
- Driven and self-motivated to keep things interesting
- Excellent at communicating with people on all levels, with exemplary written and IT skills.
- Friendly and supportive to both other team members and customers.
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service to all customers
And this is what you'll get in return?
By being a Training Officer, you will receive a salary up to £35,000 depending upon experience, alongside:
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Your Birthday Off
- Fantastic opportunities for growth and development within the business
- 16 hours paid volunteering time a year
- Private Medical Insurance, various discounts on well-known brands through Perkbox and excellent social groups set up by employees
- A supportive and dynamic culture and team to work alongside everyday
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for this role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions, then please contact Chelsea Campbell 02921 673 727.