£18,000 - £20,000 + commission
5 months ago
Do you have a passion for Skiing or Ski destination holidays? Do you have experience working in a travel agent or sales environment? If so this could be the perfect role for you!
This is what you'll be doing
Your role will be to sell package ski holidays and dynamically packaged ski holidays as well as being a main point of contact for customers during the booking process primarily by email and phone as well as social media. You will need to maintain the information on our website in order to promote the destinations we serve as well as create deals and offers which can be promoted online and on social media
- Respond to customer enquiries by email and telephone, making sure e-mail accounts are managed correctly.
- Build a sales pipeline from enquiries, converting enquiries in to bookings to achieve sales targets.
- Take appropriate payments according to the terms of the relevant supplier, including deposits and balances.
- Calculate accurate pricing for package and dynamically packaged holidays, including adding an appropriate profit margin.
- Manage and provide customer service for existing bookings which will include resolving any complaints that may arise, and escalating if necessary, following ABTA guidelines where appropriate.
- Maintain the resort/hotel information and offers/deals on Company websites, to agreed levels.
- Utilise the Company social media accounts and blogs to professionally promote the Company as well as the destinations and services we offer.
- Prepare and send documents to customers including payment receipts, ATOL certificate, confirmation invoices and travel documents.
- Check supplier invoices and record accurate details in the back-office system.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of our destinations and manage effective relationships with all suppliers.
- Ensure Company standards are maintained, raising any concerns or training needs with your line manager.
- Identify marketing and business development opportunities, working with your line manager to implement ideas.
The expereince you'll bring to the team
- Ideally some experience working within a travel agent or the travel industry
- display and demonstrate a good knowledge of the ski and travel industry
- The ability to hold and maintain a conversation about skiing or ski holidays and generate interest from the customer
- Someone who is switched on, up beat and passionate about the industry
And this is what you'll get in return
- Basic salary of £18,000 - £20,000
- Lucrative commission structure ontop of basic salary
- 40 hours/5 days a week
- Opening hours range from 9am - 7pm
Are you up to the challenge ?
Please get in touch today with sales specialist recruiter, Matthew Ryan on 02921 673727 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities