Up to £40,000pa
about 1 month ago
Are you looking to work within an award winning business? Do you thrive within a busy working environment?
This is what you'll be doing:
Working within a rapidly growing finance team you will support the Treasury Manager with building strong relationships with key external funders. You will act as a business partner within the wider organisation in order to understand and support the business as it grows and help with the implementation of new funding structures.
- Manage and own the funded positions of all deals submitted to our key funder.
- Extract and manipulate data for submission to funders in order to ensure a stable cash position for the business.
- Monitor cash positions to pre-empt needs to request additional drawing from external funders.
- Liaise with all areas of the business to ensure all documentation and eligibility requirements are met before submitting deals to external funders.
- Own the month end cashflow reporting requirements for submission to external funders.
- Monitor covenant positions and provide board level reporting on the monitoring of said covenants.
- Build strong relationships with external funders and associated external stakeholders to make the funding cycle as smooth as possible.
- Assist with the implementation of new funding sources and relationships around reporting and analytics.
The experience you'll bring to the team:
- Experience working within financial services
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified or equivalent
- Strong communication skills and the ability to build rapport quickly
- Ability to juggle a busy workload
And this is what you'll get in return:
- Salary £35,000 - £40,000pa DOE
- Onsite parking
- Excellent benefits package
Are you up to the challenge?
Please apply to Merle with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.