10 months ago
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-known financial services company based in the heart of Cardiff. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced, team spirited environment then this is the role for you.
This is what you'll be doing:
You will be responsible for the treasury function including all recommendations to the SMT and managing all of the controls.
- Day to day treasury and cash management
- Cash flow forecasting
- Managing incoming and outgoing fund movements
- Manage funder relationships and work with the CFO to source new funders
- Risk analysis
- Monitor all monthly interest expense payments
- Make sure necessary liquidity and cash balances are maintained in all bank accounts
- ACCA / ACA / CIMA / CTA qualified accountant
- Experience working within a treasury role
- Expertise in developing financial models
- Strong communication skills
- Experience working within a service based industry
- Competitive salary and benefits package
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.