about 1 year ago
Liquid error: internal
A UK Top 50 law firm, are looking for an experienced Trust Administrator or Manager to join their Band 1 Legal 500 Private Client team, as a Trust Manager.
This is a full-time permanent position, in which you would be based in their state-of-the-art Bristol office, however there is the flexibility to work fully remote if this suits you best!
Notably, this is an excellent opportunity to work within a highly regarded Chambers UK and Legal 500 international law firm, and work with high net worth clients and major banks.
This is what you’ll be doing
· Play an integral part of the private client team, which deals with Wills, probate, trust and personal tax planning, by servicing their clients trust management and estate administration needs
· Work with both the firm’s clients, and also acting on estates where a bank is executor of estate for high net worth individuals
· Assist with probate work from time to time
· Work with supervision on trust holding financial assets, business assets and real estate
· Work with supervision on high value estates, discretionary Wills and nil rate band Wills
· Provide exceptional service to clients, and act with empathy and professionalism
The experience you’ll bring to the team
· Experience of trust administration including trust tax matters and dealing trustee meetings is essential (at least 1 year)
· Experience of dealing with all stages of estate administration is desirable
· Experience of conflict checking is desirable
· Good IT skills, in particular Excel
· Strong organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise a busy workload
· Exceptional communication skills, with the ability to deal with clients with empathy and professionalism
And this is what you’ll get in return
· Competitive salary circa £30,000, with annual pay review
· Private Medical Insurance and Dental cover
· 25 days holiday + bank holidays (rising to 30 days based on length of service
· Pension Scheme
· Life Assurance
· Cycle to work scheme
· Shopping vouchers
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Rebecca Bond at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673 719.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities. *