Up to £32,000
about 1 year ago
£28,000 (negotiable for the right person)
Working as part of a small but growing team, you will need to be an analytical and creative designer who is able to understand user needs and problem solve through your designs, collaborating with product managers and developers - working on cross platform products throughout the conceptual, design and development process.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Design concise, useful, and desirable interfaces and experiences that are consistent across multiple platforms.
- Create user-centred designs by considering market analysis, customer feedback and usability findings.
- Design the UI architecture, interface, and interaction flow of applications and experiences.
- Develop conceptual diagrams, wireframes, pixel-accurate mock-ups, click-through prototypes.
- Develop and maintain detailed UI specifications and design patterns.
- Working with project managers and development team to plan projects for effective delivery while maintaining high design standards.
- Creating supporting design work for email and marketing campaigns.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- 2+ years of UI design experience or similar role.
- A strong portfolio of successful UI is required. Bachelor’s degree in Interactive Design, Graphic Design, or similar design related fields.
- Knowledge of best practices for mobile and web-based information architecture and design, usability principles and techniques, as well as experience with responsive design.
And this is what you’ll get in return
Workplace pension, access to company profit share scheme upon completion of probation, very generous holiday allowance, a fantastic working environment with lots of CAKE!
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with our marketing specialist recruiter, Aaron Elliot on either firstname.lastname@example.org or 02921 673 756.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.