£30500 per annum, Benefits: Remote working, flexible hours, 25 days holiday p/a, flexible benefits
02921 673 712
24 days ago
17 August 2022
Somerset – remote working is possible!
Are you an experienced Creative Designer with extensive experience in e mail design? Are you looking to work with an organisation where you can work 100 % remotely (if you so choose) as well as being able to work flexible hours?
Yolk Recruitment are currently partnered with a well established organisation based in the Somerset area.
We are looking to hire an experienced Designer who specifically, has proven experienced in e mail design – this is absolutely crucial as e mail design will make up around 90% of your role.
This role would suit a creative candidate with a very strong eye for detail. You’ll have excellent Photoshop skills, and preferably a working knowledge of Figma.
As a Digital Designer, here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Creating engaging email designs aimed to be used in B2C Marketing campaigns for a household name
- Iterating and improving upon current designs
- Creating, owning and evolving digital UI components
- Ensuring consistency and working within brand guidelines
- Collaborating with Front End Developer and UX colleagues
- Creating accessible design and keeping W3C standards in mind
The skills and experience you’ll bring to the team:
- You’ll have experience in Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop & Illustrator
- Good understanding of HTML, CSS, Email and Digital Platforms
- Experience in creating compelling designs
- Good understanding of design for accessible compliance with mobile first attitude
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Be able to take constructive feedback and amend designs accordingly
- You’ll be an excellent collaborator who enjoys working with your extended team
- You’ll have an excellent eye for design
Desirable (but non essential) skills:
- Customer focus with retail experience
- Design Behaviours
The excellent benefits you’ll receive in return:
- 25 Days holiday
- Remote or hybrid working options
- Flexible hours, including option for early finish on a Friday
- Annual Eye Test: up to £50 towards Glasses
- Flexible Benefits: Childcare Vouchers, Cycle Scheme, Dental Insurance etc
Interested Then we’d really like to hear from you. Please upload your CV including a link to your portfolio asap to be immediately considered.
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch by uploading your CV as a Word document to this advert. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Kim Partridge.