22 days ago
01 March 2019
Our client is a global manufacturing company based in South Wales who are looking for a BD manager to help expand, innovate and futureproof their business.
This is what you’ll be doing
This role will focus on the development and execution of our clients Sales and BD strategy. This will involve working with the client on the strategy towards the customer life time relationship with the organisations products and services.
- Develop long term and sustainable partnerships that positively impact the organisation.
- Manage the activities of the sales team ensuring objectives are clearly outlined and achieved.
- Work with the Marketing & Events Manager to own the relationships with all local, regional and national tourist organisations in order to maximise awareness of the company across all home and international markets.
- Create, implement and be accountable for the sales strategy and associated business development activity to drive footfall and revenue to the company.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Significant and demonstrable track record of developing businesses either in tourism, visitor attraction industry, or relevant transferable skills.
- Experience of relationship management with “influencer” groups as well as negotiating and managing strategic partnerships.
- Strong experience of strategic business development planning and implementation.
- Brand positioning / guideline development and implementation.
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and benefits
- 20 days leave
- Pension contribution
- And much more
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Katie Phillips at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673 762
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*