£32000.00 - £34000.00 per annum
21 days ago
Marketing and PR Executive
Bath or London (hybrid working available)
£30,000 - £34,000 per annum
Are you a PR or Marketing Executive looking for the next step in your career? Are you looking to work as part of a dynamic, hard working and passionate team? Are you an excellent communicator who also possesses excellent copy writing and proof reading skills?
If so then we'd like to hear from you!
Yolk Recruitment are currently partnered with a leading consultancy firm to hire a UK Marketing and PR Executive. This role would suit a lateral thinker who has a sound understanding of PR. If you love searching out a story and pulling together an interesting case study, then this could be the role for you.
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Creating compelling content across multiple channels (internal and external)
- Visiting project sites, interviewing team members and creating interesting case studies.
- Working with the UK Marketing Manager, UK Head of Marketing and PR and external PR agency to ensure a consistent approach across all digital channels.
- Inviting journalists to site, answering questions.
- Supporting in the organisation of events, creating press releases for media contacts.
- Writing and editing news stories.
- Creating copy for website, brochures, blogs.
- Proactively seeking out interesting projects and creating content in line with the organisation's PR strategy.
The skills and experience you'll bring to the team:
- You'll be a proactive team player who enjoys working in an engaging and fast paced environment.
- You'll be passionate, energetic and have a positive outlook.
- You'll have excellent copy writing and proof-reading skills.
- You'll be a strong organiser with a creative mind - able to manage tasks to deadlines.
- You'll enjoy working collaboratively and will have a naturally proactive personality.
- Experience in Google Analytics would be a bonus, however, is not essential - full training will be given.
- Preferably, you'll have a degree (or equivalent qualification) in Marketing, Journalism, Business or a related discipline.
The excellent benefits that you'll receive in return:
- 25 holidays per year
- Hybrid working (2-3 days per week in the office)
- Free eye tests and flu vaccinations
- Generous company pension
- Season ticket loan
- Access to medical insurance
- Access to other flexible benefits including travel insurance, corporate discounts and dental insurance.
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch by uploading your CV as a Word document to this advert. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Kim Partridge.