up to £25,000
20 days ago
29 June 2019
Have you got previous experience within Underwriting? Knowledge of FCA regulations and the financial sector then please apply today to obtain more information. This growing financial services company are looking for a skilled Underwriter to join their team on the outskirts of Newport.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Conduct detailed reviews and make recommendations for future relationship parameters
- Make recommendations on vendors
- Manage credit alerts
- Assess new business proposals from the credit risk proposal
- Manage own personal mandate
- Communicate credit decisions and requirements in a clear and concise manner
- Act as point of contact for reviewing potential fraudulent proposals
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Previous underwriting experience is essential
- Proven analytical skills with the ability to document findings and make recommendations
- FCA regulations knowledge
And this is what you’ll get in return
Excellent career progression
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with our marketing specialist recruiter, Emma Harries on either firstname.lastname@example.org or 02921 673734.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.