£180000 to £22000
26 days ago
11 April 2020
Do you have previous underwriting experience? Good at building long term relationships? Then get in touch and apply today to learn more about this vacancy?
This is what you’ll be doing
You will work for a social and collaborative second charge mortgage company in the heart of Cardiff.
- Completion of lending rational to support clients for business and property portfolio
- Preparation of applications and client files to present to lending institutions
- Support loan manager
- Ensure all applicant data is up to date
- Develop close working relationships with all parties in the application process
- Promote case management systems to generate new business registrations and repeat users
- To work with internal departments with regards to reporting, building relationships and ensure risk is always kept low
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Previous experience within underwriting is essential
- Excellent communication and a good problem solver
- Able to prove a track record in generating new business
- Confidence and resilience
What will you get in return?
- Negotiable salary
- A progressive career ladder
- Onsite Gym
- Free parking
- Private medical
- 24 days holiday increasing to 26 after two years of service
- Life Assurance & Income Protection
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Emma Harries on 02921 673734