Up to £33287.00 per annum
15 days ago
21 October 2022
User Interaction Designer
Yolk Recruitment Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team has partnered with a highly specialist civil service organisation. We are supporting them to recruit a User Interaction Designer to be a part of their busy team to work with customers to create digital designs.
What the User Interaction Designer will be doing
As a User Interaction Designer, you'll be involved in the following right from the word go
- Translation of user and business requirements into design approaches or services that meet user needs
- The creation and validation of storyboards, user journeys, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- The creation and design of workable prototypes derived from User Research and customer engagement across multiple media
- Conducting usability tests with end users to evaluate concept designs and redesign prototypes
- Updating and reviewing of components and patterns in the Design System.
What the successful User Interaction Designer will bring to the team
This role is suitable for anyone with the following:
- Experience of designing solutions
- Knowledge and experience of HTML/CSS
- Experience or understanding of wireframing and prototyping tools. (For example, Figma and Axure)
- Experience or understanding of UX deliverables
- Able to effectively communicate ideas and concepts
- Able to work collaboratively with a range of stakeholders
Here's What You'll Get in Return
- Salary of up to £33,287
- generous Annual leave
- flexible working options
- at least 5 day's learning and development to each employee per year
- Paid special leave (e.g., volunteering, Reserve Forces)
Think this one's for you
If you think this User Interaction Designer opportunity is for you then apply online or call Sophie Roach to discuss the role in confidence on 07458143279.
Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team works with organisations across the UK to fulfil their recruitment needs and to achieve their D&I objectives. We recruit temporary, contract and permanent hires for 1 off specialist needs or for volume campaigns. We support our applicants to navigate the public sector recruitment processes and secure their dream jobs.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.