£40000 per annum
26 days ago
28 October 2021
You’re capable of understanding why you succeeded when you did… and why you didn’t, well, when you didn’t!
Your story telling skills enable you to present what you’re doing and why, and you can confidently share it around the business, taking on board feedback.
You know why good UX and design is important, and you can articulate its value in a language that businesses understand.
You know that great products start with great research, and you’re used to working with product managers and researchers to understand customer motivations and needs and to integrate this insight into your work.
The things you love:
- Unlimited paid time off (yes you read that right!)
- A share in company success- every member of staff receives a profit pool bonus at the end
- the financial year
- Central office locations with cool open plan working spaces
- Keep fit with discounted gym membership and onsite health & wellbeing at some sites
- Regular staff socials arranged by their wonderful Employee Community & Culture
- Huge opportunities to learn and develop whether through professional qualifications,