£47126 - £53219 per annum
02921 673 757
18 days ago
19 December 2021
Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit is working with the NHS. Supporting NHS to recruit a User Researcher
This position will be the first appointed into an exciting project so there is huge opportunity to build a team and lead the function.
Dealing with the end users (medical staff, doctors, nurses etc) and partner organisations to find out what the needs are on the websites, gather their ideas and specs and pull together to identify priorities and then liaise with developers and content to create it. This will be a revolving door of feedback
What you'll be doing as a User Researcher
- User researchers plan, design and carry out research activities with users that help teams get a deep understanding of the people that use products & services.
- This research informs policy, proposition, service, content and interaction design so that services work well for users and achieve policy intent
What the successful User Researcher will bring to the team
- Must have worked in an agile environment and have excellent people skills
- Be able to effectively adopt and deliver a range of research methods, from contextual enquiries, depth interviews, workshops through to guerrilla testing, as well as lab-based testing.
- Use a variety of tools and methods to plan, design and conduct in-house user research to support how services are developed and presented to users.
- Knowledge of research methods across the user-centred design lifecycle and how to implement them.
- Be experienced in conducting qualitative and quantitative research with a design or user experience focus.
- Experience in leading research within an agile multi-disciplinary team with product owners, content designers, visual designers.
- Experienced in using a variety of user research methodologies to understand customer behaviour, needs and wants
Here's what the User Researcher will receive in return:
- Starting salary of £47 126 - £53 219
- Excellent NHS Benefits
Think this one's for you
If you think this User Researcher role is for you then apply online to Nikki Fisher at Yolk Recruitment
Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team works with organisations across the UK to fulfil their recruitment needs and to achieve their D&I objectives. We recruit temporary, contract and permanent hires for 1 off specialist needs or for volume campaigns. We support our applicants to navigate the public sector recruitment processes and secure their dream jobs.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender