£45000 - £60000 per annum
24 days ago
12 December 2021
You’ll be joining a company that takes pride in how people are treated, with an open, equal, and fair ethos and a ton of encouragement to do your best work and make a positive impact.
Your mission (should you choose to accept it): to help improve and build user-centric customer experiences across digital services, websites, and applications. You’ll also collaborate closely with product owners, developers, marketing, and data analysts, to define (UX), design (UI), and refine digital products.
You’re ready to go, armed with a portfolio displaying your digital skills, and your work has produced a positive impact for customers and businesses to date.
This company is offering the perfect blend of strong salaries, great benefits, and work-life balance.
- An ability to communicate and critique your own designs and how they relate to research findings, brand requirements and customer needs
- Prototype concepts from designs for validation through testing
- Creating compelling, responsive web layouts - from landing pages to features within the online buying journey
- Designing user interface elements (menus, tabs, and widgets)
- Creating bespoke designs based on a range of briefs e.g., infographics, images, icons, and illustrations
- Creating assets for marketing campaigns (e.g., social media adverts, both static & motion based, email templates, display banner adverts)
- Creating on-brand designs for internal use
- Testing your creations via tools like User Zoom & Optimizely
- Creating a seamless and consistent brand and design across assets: style standards on fonts, colours, tone-of-voice, and images
The things you Love!
- Company shares scheme
- Flexible/remote working
- Life Assurance
- Company discounts (all will be revealed during qualification call)
- Annual Salary review
- Travel Season Ticket Loan
All applications will receive a response