£40000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Remote working, up to 20% of salary as a bonus, flexible hours, fantastic career development opportunities
02921 673 712
12 months ago
Cardiff based, fully remote working available (travel to Cardiff will be required once a month)
£40,000 - £45,000 per annum
Are you a UX Designer who enjoys seeing projects through from research through to execution? Are you looking for an exciting role with an innovative multi-award winning online organisation?
If so then we’d like to hear from you!
Yolk Recruitment are currently hiring for a UX Designer to focus on the app side development of our client’s business. Drawing on your experience and knowledge of UX and technology trends, you’ll be scoping, designing, and prototyping new journeys as well as optimising existing journeys for app users.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Optimising existing UX based on evidence and feedback
- Designing and testing landing pages to maximise conversion
- Working collaboratively with Design and CX Specialists to deliver on specific projects within an agile product development environment
- Collaborating with in house development team on the execution of design projects
- Immersing yourself fully in all areas of UX Methodology and Product Design
- Collaborating with the Product team and wider areas of the business, running workshops, communicating ideas and confidently presenting clearly to peers and senior management team.
The skills and experience you’ll bring to the team:
- You’ll have experience and success working in a similar role where you’ve been immersed in all areas of UX methodology and product design?
- You’ll be highly proficient with industry standard design and prototyping tools (Figma, Adobe Creative Cloud Suite, Axure, Marvel etc.)
- You’ll have a genuine passion for creating industry-leading, user-centred designs
- You’ll have a creative mind, being able to develop and present concepts / collate feedback for iterating designs
- You’ll have experience in using A/B or MVT tools e.g. Google Optimise.?
- You’ll have experience with usability tools such as Decibel Insight/Hotjar/Crazy Egg.?
- You’ll have experience/ qualifications in user-centred design methods and techniques.
Excellent benefits you’ll receive in return:
- 24 days holiday per year (plus bank holidays) increasing by 1 day per year up to 28 days
- Annual bonus of up to 20% of salary
- Remote working – you’ll just need to be willing to travel to Cardiff once a month
- Access to training and opportunities to gain qualifications
- Flexible working hours
- Free office gym
- Private medical insurance
- Social activities and events throughout the year
- Company pension plan (6 % company contribution)
- Access to health and well-being benefits
- Free parking when on site
- You’ll be working with an ethical, diverse and inclusive organisation where you’ll feel a genuine care for staff well-being
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic, fun, and friendly company. If you are interested, please upload your CV as soon as possible to be immediately considered for interview.
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch by uploading your CV as a Word document to this advert. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Kim Partridge.