£36000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
10 months ago
£36,000 - £40,000 per annum
Are you an experienced UX Designer with a proven performance history of developing and delivering successful UX strategies? Do you have the technical knowledge and creative problem-solving skills as a designer to drive profitable commercial outcomes in the market of financial services?
If so, then we'd like to hear from you.
Yolk Recruitment are pleased to partner with a specialist UK-based mortgage company, whose services to date have been recognised with several awards, to hire an expert UX Designer.
Reporting to the Head of UX and working closely with the Senior Designer and Web Developers within the marketing team, you'll be joining an established unit and responsible for creating and maintaining bespoke UX systems, providing UX, UI, and design resource for projects new and existing, and building out digital tools to continually improve the company's service delivery.
In more than a purely technical role, you'll be a strong written and verbal communicator, capable of engaging with and presenting to stakeholders of all levels. You'll also uphold a reflective analytical approach, testing concepts & implementing evidence-based ideas to maximise the quality of the consumer experience and progress the technical and commercial standing of the business.
Here's what you'll be doing
- Developing user-centred, data-driven, low-to-high fidelity concepts from wireframes to designs, to maintain exceptional intuitive quality across in-house software, websites, and applications.
- Conducting technical and industry research and analysis, and advising the Marketing department on best UX Design practice, and collaborating and communicating effectively across units.
- Running workshops, journey-mapping, and taking part in sprints and concept sessions to cultivate successful strategies for maximal acquisition and retention of B2B and B2C customers.
- Creating, updating, and following a product roadmap to align the company with upcoming trends and technologies in web and mobile visual design, as well as regulation changes that will or are likely to impact activities and business.
- Ensuring all projects remain on track, in budget, and are delivered on time.
- Being responsible for the success of new designs, and the measurement and analysis thereof.
- Working with the wider team of Developers, Marketing, Business teams, and third-parties to see that all propositions are fit for purpose and meet the user's needs.
The skills and experience you'll bring to the team
- Experience working in UX teams as a UX Designer with a proven record of delivering successful concepts and strategies.
- Both B2B and B2C experience is highly desirable.
- Deep and broad technical knowledge, including proficiency in the likes of Figma and other typical UX tools, as well as modern web design practises (wire-framing, responsive design, prototyping, etc).
- Marketing campaign experience, and knowledge of various digital marketing forms.
- Design experience and proficiency with Design tools (i.e. Adobe Creative Suite & Sketch) is desirable, but not essential, with the potential capacity to cover/support design tasks.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills and the ability to manage multiple projects.
- High competence in project and stakeholder management.
What you'll receive in return
- Hybrid working model (3 days from home).
- Flexible hours (35 per week)
- 25 days annual leave rising to 30.
- Annual salary review.
- Annual bonus scheme.
- Birthday off.
- Pension Scheme matched up to 8%.
- Private Medical Insurance with BUPA - Single cover.
- Holiday Trading - buy or sell up to 5 days.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Season Ticket Loan.
- Retail discounts, vouchers, and offers with a large number of retailers including discounts to gym membership.
- Free on-site parking.
Are you interested?
If you believe you have the skills and experience for this role, please then get in touch by applying directly through this ad.
We also offer rewards for candidate referrals upon their successful placement, so if you know somebody suitable for the job you can get in touch directly with Yolk.