7 months ago
This is what you’ll be doing
- Liaising with the UX/UI Designer to implementing them into the most suitable technology
- Writing bespoke code as they have a roadmap of Greenfield products and features to build.
- You will lead from the front, bringing your own ideas to the table, demonstrating your knowledge in UX Development
The experience you’ll need to bring to the team
- A good understanding HTML, CSS, SCSS, SASS
- Experience of Scrum and Agile methodologies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to communicate with stakeholders across the business
This is what you’ll get in return
- Salary up to £40,000
- Flexible working hours
- Great company culture with regular events for the wider business and monthly budgets as a team to socialise.
- Access to training budget and tools such as Pluralsight that developers are actively encouraged to use
Are you up to the challenge?
Please get in touch today with our IT specialist recruiter, Victoria Gunstone on firstname.lastname@example.org or 02921 673745.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.