£30000 per annum
7 days ago
03 September 2022
Yolk Recruitment is managing a new opportunity for a Validation Lead to join a bespoke medical supplies producer in a varied role that offers a fantastic route of training and development. This company has seen continuous growth and with that growth will lead to potential for progression within.
This is a varied and exciting role with plenty to learn, support to do so, and a lot of opportunity to make your mark.
You will be a self-starter with the ability to plan, schedule, create and conduct any validation requirements in line with the validation master plan.
This is what you’ll be doing as the Validation Lead:
- Author all validation protocols and report documentation for performance testing of new or modified equipment, processes, or systems and to support ongoing improvements.
- Own the validation master plan, keeping up to date in real time, and scheduling activities in line with equipment, personnel, and other stakeholder availability.
- Analyse data from validation activities to ensure processes are meeting required criteria
- Provide input to the QA monthly report, by providing line management with regular status updates and KPI reports on validation progress.
- Line management responsibilities for a small team that support validation activity.
- As a member of the QA team support the development and implementation of processes to imbed a strong QA culture.
- Maintain files in accordance with relevant QMS procedures and make them available for review during Quality Audits.
- Support where required investigations into manufacturing issues or customer complaints.
Experience you will bring to the role of Validation Lead:
- Previous experience of validation activities in a regulated industry.
- Manufacturing knowledge of ISO 13485 (Desirable).
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Excellent organisational and planning skills.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft office packages.
- Experience using statistical analysis packages (Desirable).
- Full UK drivers license (Desirable).
This is what you will get in return as Validation Lead:
- Potential for hybrid working.
- 5% Yearly bonus.
- 5% pension contribution.
- Healthshield cashplan.
- 3x life assurance.
- 23 days holiday + 5 days (one extra day for every year of service until 28 days reached) plus Bank holidays.
- Learning and Development Opportunities.
Are you up to the challenge?
If you feel you have the skills, experience, and passion to be successful in this Validation Lead role apply now.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.