16 days ago
19 December 2023
Verification & Validation Engineer
South Wales - easy access along M4 corridor
Competitive salary + great benefits including WFH/Flex
Yolk Recruitment are exclusivel partnered with a global manufacturing company in the recruitment of a Verification & Validation (V&V) Engineer to work on exciting projects furthering the development of new technologies. This is an opportunity to join a well-established and growing company with a strong history of innovation and investment in a future proof sector.
You'll benefit from flexible working and a relaxed, well organised working environment, joining a multi-disciplinary development team and taking projects from concept through to manufacturing and product release, with responsibilities for determining how products are tested, carrying out the test activities and the related reporting.
This is what you'll be doing
- Work within R&D to enable concept and product development testing, confirming performance to required specifications
- Work with manufacturing and engineering teams to develop tests
- Involved in a variety of functional, usability and reliability testing
- Creating design verification test plans and protocols
- Support root cause analysis activities for problems identified in testing
- Assemble, test and troubleshoot test systems
- Work with colleagues in other departments to ensure the smooth transition of new products from design to manufacture
This is the experience you'll need
- Experience in the development of mechanical/electromechanical products
- An understanding of risk management, safety and usability is advantageous
And this is what you'll get in return
- Leading salary, reviewed annually
- Hybrid and flexible working
- 25 days holidays, plus bank holidays.
- Bonus scheme
- Free on site parking
If you feel you have the skills, experience and passion to be successful in the role of Verification & Validation Engineer apply now.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website