2 months ago
06 December 2023
Yolk Recruitment are seeking a experienced Warehouse Manager to join a fast moving manufacturing business in the Pontypridd area. As a Warehouse Manager you play a pivotal role in managing day-to-day warehouse operations, ensuring efficiency, quality, and safety standards are met. Over the years this company has experienced substantial growth, driven by rising customer demand, product diversification, and investments. This is a brand-new position within our clients organisation, a testament to their commitment to growth and excellence. If you believe you have the skills and drive to thrive in this role, we invite you to take the next step and apply today.
This is what you will be doing as a Warehouse Manager
- Lead and manage a warehouse team of supervisors and operators.
- Champion health and safety.
- Maintain a high quality standards for material intake, waste tracking and inventory accuracy.
- Drive process improvements.
- Utilise data for KPI reporting.
The experience you will need.
- Previous experience working in a fast moving manufacturing warehouse.
- Use of ERP systems and extracting data from these.
- Improved warehouse processes and implement these processes across the team.
- Have a sound understanding of Excel.
- Worked with internal departments to resolve customer queries.
What you will get in return.
- Flexible start time.
- competitive salary.
- Private health care
- 25 days holidays plus bank holidays.
- 5% pension contribution.
If you feel you have the skills, experience and passion to be successful in the role of warehouse Manager apply now.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.