£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Outskirts of Cardiff.
£60,000 - £65,000
Are you ready to take the next step in your career and lead a dynamic team. Our client, a thriving manufacturing business, is on the hunt for a Warehouse Manager to spearhead their operations. If you're a proactive leader with an eye for efficiency and a passion for excellence, this role is tailor-made for you.
This is what you will be doing.
- Utilise data for KPI reporting, providing valuable insights to enhance warehouse operations.
- Identify and implement processes across the business.
- Be quality focused and maintain a high standards of materials tracking, waste tracking and inventory accuracy.
- Motive a team of warehouse supervisors and operators fostering a positive and productive work environment.
- Champion health and safety.
The experience you will bring.
- Previous experience in a manufacturing warehouse is preferred.
- Have improved warehouse processes.
- Be confident in using Excel for reporting purposes.
- Extracted data from ERP systems, and utilised this data to drive KPI's.
- Maintain good working relationships with internal departments, customers and suppliers.
This is what you get in return.
- Company pension.
- 25 days holidays, plus bank holidays.
- Private health care.
- This is a on site full time role.
If you feel you have the skills, experience and passion to be successful in the role of warehouse Manager apply now.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.