Nantgarw, Rhondda Cynon Taff
£27000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
£27,000 - £30,000
A prominent company on the outskirts of Cardiff is looking for a Warehouse Supervisor to join their team. This is a great opportunity for someone with experience in warehouse management. If you are a Warehouse Supervisor with a background in managing warehouse operations within manufacturing, your search ends here; take action and apply now.
This is what you will be doing.
- Communicate with internal departments to ensure customers orders are being met.
- Supervisor and guide a warehouse team to success.
- maintain inventory, and stock reports.
- Over see daily warehouse activities - picking, packing, goods in and goods out.
The experience you will need.
- Previous experience as a warehouse supervisor in a manufacturing setting is essential.
- champion health and safety.
- Provide training and development to any new starters.
- Over see warehouse operations and report any issues to the warehouse manager.
- Adhere to the company processes and procedures.
This is what you will get in return.
- 25 days holidays plus bank holidays.
- Free parking on site.
- Company pension.
- Training and development opportunities.
If you feel you have the skills, experience and passion to be successful in the role of warehouse supervisor apply now.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.