£24,500 - £27,000
6 months ago
Warehouse Team Leader
£24500 - 27,000
Have you worked within a manufacturing business in a warehouse/ stock management function? Have you used an ERP system to manage stock allocations? Do you have previous team lead experience?
This is what you’ll be doing
You will be responsible for managing and maintaining a safe production environment. You will be managing and undertaking warehouse operation to enable an efficient flow of materials, meet KPI’s and production requirements, despatch of finished goods and supply of materials ensuring you are implementing opportunities for continuous improvements at all times.
- Lead the entire warehouse operation.
- Ensure health and safety is adhered too throughout the entire operation.
- Ensure all quality systems and stock allocations are recorded accurately.
- Operate the function adhering to departmental budgets.
- Undertake disciplinary, grievance and absence reviews.
- Mentor, develop and manage staff.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing business in a warehouse or stock management function.
- Competent in the use of an ERP system/ in house stock management system. (SAGE 200 preferred)
- Previous supervisory or management experience.
And this is what you’ll get in return
- A salary of between £24,500 - £27,000 (days / two shift)
- Basic hours per week - 40, with paid overtime when required.
- 25 days holiday - plus bank holidays
- Free parking
Are you up to the challenge?
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.