3 months ago
Warehouse Team Leader
Hands on Warehouse Team Leader with Reach/Counterbalance license required for a growing South Wales business, working a two shift pattern, 6-2 and 2-10.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Managing and undertaking warehouse operation to enable an efficient flow of materials
- Meet KPI’s and production requirements, dispatch of finished goods and supply of materials
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement activities.
- Ensure health and safety is adhered too throughout the entire operation.
- Ensure all quality systems and stock allocations are recorded accurately.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing business
- Competent in the use of an ERP system/ in house stock management system.
- Previous supervisory or management experience.
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Stability ni a secure and growing company
- Competitive pay and overtime available.
- 25 days holiday - plus bank holidays
- Free parking
Are you up to the challenge?
Apply now! We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.