15 days ago
26 July 2020
Warehouse Team Leader
Hands on Team Leader with Reach/Counterbalance experience required for a rapidly expanding Manufacturing business.
This is an exciting opportunity where you can make a difference in a business that has time and time again proven to reward contributions and effort.
Roles are available working either a two shift rota, 6am - 2pm and 2pm - 10pm, and a three shift pattern including a 10pm - 6am shift.
This is what you’ll be doing
- This is a hands on Warehouse Team Leader role, you'll be carrying out the same duties and responsibilities as your team while leading your team day to day and contributing to ongoing continuous improvement activities.
- Managing and undertaking warehouse operation to enable an efficient flow of materials into the business and to production.
- Meet KPI’s and production requirements, dispatch of finished goods and supply of materials
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement activities.
- Ensure health and safety is adhered too throughout the entire operation.
- Ensure all quality systems and stock allocations are recorded accurately.
The experience the successful Warehouse Team Leader will bring to the team
- Previous experience working in the Warehouse in a manufacturing business
- Competent in the use of an ERP system/ in house stock management system.
- Previous supervisory, team-lead or management experience.
As Warehouse Team Leader this is what you’ll get in return
- Stability in a secure and growing company
- Competitive pay and overtime available, annual salary review.
- Career progression opportunities
- 25 days holiday - plus bank holidays
- Free parking
Are you up to the challenge?
If you have the skills and experience to succeed in this Warehouse Team Leader role, apply now! We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.