6 months ago
Would you like to work with an exciting, growing wealth management company based in Cardiff? Do you enjoy working in a modern, supportive business environment? Are you interested in taking on a new client bank and advising your own portfolio?
This is what you'll be doing:
Working on a self-employed basis for a well-established wealth management firm in Cardiff you will join the team and advise a portfolio of clients under the mentorship of a Senior Partner. You will have access to administrative support from a central office location whilst you visit your clients:
- Maintain and build your own client bank
- Provide financial advice across a range of products & services
- Assist HNW individuals with investments and updates
- Research financial products and produce reports
- Attend client meetings and provide a high level of customer service
The experience you'll bring to the table:
- Chartered advisor or working towards becoming qualified (IFS/CII/CISI)
- Proven record of providing financial advice e.g. Mortgages, Pensions.
- Excellent record of customer service skills
- Entrepreneurship – desire to grow your own portfolio and build your own brand
And this is what you'll get in return:
- A self-employed OTE of £40,000-£80,000
- A client bank of individuals
- Mentorship from a Senior Wealth Manager
- Modern office and administrative support
- Very fun & friendly environment
Are you up to the challenge?
Please apply to Josh (02921 673754 / firstname.lastname@example.org) with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.