£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
22 days ago
11 June 2023
Web Developer | Up to £35,000 | Swansea | Remote | Software Company | 2 Stage Interview Process
Yolk Recruitment is delighted to be supporting a well-established software business in Swansea, as they seek a talented Web Developer to join their team. This permanent position offers a competitive salary and benefits package, along with training and development opportunities. As a Web Developer, you will work on developing web-based software for both new and existing products. If you have around 1 year of experience with Visual Studio, Git, and testing, along with an eye for detail, then we want to hear from you!
- Collaborate with designers and other developers to develop web-based software for new and existing products
- Test software manually and using automated testing techniques to contribute to delivering secure and robust systems
- Maintain website software, fix bugs in existing software, and improve products using the latest technologies
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, a similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience
- Around 1 year of experience with Visual Studio, Git, and testing
- Salary up to £35,000
- Remote & Flexible Working
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
Got your attention?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Ryan Harris at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
'Yolk Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Yolk Recruitment Limited is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.