Up to £30,000
11 months ago
Would you like to develop software for Parc Y Scarlets, Transport for Wales (Arriva) and the Cardiff Devils?
This company have an impressive presence in Wales, building cutting edge software solutions for iconic Welsh names (and these are just a few)!
This is what you’ll be doing
- Developing with backend NodeJS, you don’t necessarily need experience in this, but it is an advantage
- Working alongside like-minded developers, a tight knit and supportive team with bucket loads of enthusiasm. Not to mention working from one of the best views in Swansea!
- You’ll be challenged. Developing software for some of the biggest brands in Wales isn’t going to be a stroll in the park, it will be fast paced, but very rewarding.
There’s also some must haves
- Minimum 1 years commercial environment (or a pretty impressive portfolio)
- Database experience – NoSQL, Firebase, MongoDB
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Salary – £22,000 - £30,000
- Flexible working
- Remote working
- Work socials
- Brand new offices, chill out area
Are you up to the challenge?
Please get in touch today with our IT specialist recruiter, Victoria Gunstone on firstname.lastname@example.org or 02921 673745.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role.We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.