£26000.00 - £28000.00 per annum + excellent benefits
7 months ago
Website Content Executive
£26,000 - £28,000 per annum, plus excellent benefits
Are you someone who is passionate about web content and has experience in managing the content for multiple websites across a number of different brands? Do you know comfortably know your way around content management systems such as Wordpress?
If so then we'd like to hear from you!
Yolk Recruitment is excited to be partnering with a leading brand for the recruitment of a Website Content Management Executive. Joining their already thriving Marketing team, you will play a pivotal role in managing website content and driving effective digital marketing campaigns. If you're passionate about content creation, SEO, and digital strategies, this is the perfect opportunity for you. Apply now to take the next step in your career!
Here's what you'll be doing:
- You'll be pro-actively monitoring and updating all website content, supporting with the delivery of email campaign and social media as well as providing Marketing activity support in the delivery of the ongoing Marketing plans.
- You'll be working closely with and supporting the senior team members with the day to day running of the marketing department to ensure all deadlines are achieved.
- You'll be managing the content for 8 websites and the organisation's growing online portfolio, ensuring accuracy and relevancy.
- You'll be creating compelling and target-driven copy for social media communications, adhering to corporate standards and incorporating SEO techniques.
- Contributing to the planning, development, and implementation of digital strategies across various channels.
- Assisting in scheduling and delivering impactful email campaigns, as well as identifying opportunities for marketing campaigns on social media and other digital platforms.
- Maintaining a consistent social media presence for the organisation and it's brands, engaging with the audience and promoting the brand effectively.
The skills and experience you'll bring to the team:
- You'll possess proven experience in website content management, preferably within a marketing or digital-focused role.
- You'll have excellent copy writing skills with the ability to produce engaging and optimised content for different platforms couples with an excellent eye for detail and the ability to spot errors!
- You'll be familiar with SEO best practices and web analytics tools to measure content performance.
- You'll possess proficiency in using CMS platforms like WordPress and Content Management software.
- You'll have strong organisational skills, with the ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines effectively.
The excellent benefits you'll receive in return:
- Heavily discounted meals, hotel rooms, spa treatments
- Discounted/free event
- Heavily reduced 5* gym membership
- Pension scheme
- 1 day per week working from home
- 24 days holiday + bank holidays
- Free and secure on-site Parking
** Please note, this is predominantly an on-site role, you will be required to be on site in Newport for 4 days per week, with 1 day working remotely**
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch by uploading your CV as a Word document to this advert. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Kim Partridge.