Are you currently a time served Welder/Fabricator looking for a move to a company who has been established for over 50 Years and has recently won a number of large contracts?
This is what you’ll be doing.
You will be working in a busy manufacturing centre, ensuring the highest quality is taken completing a number of tasks which will include:
- ·Welding a number of structural steel frames using Mig/Tig processes
- ·Working with a Stainless and Mild steel
- ·Delivering a high standard of quality with every weld.
The Experience you’ll bring to the team.
- ·Apprentice trained or time served
- ·Mig Welding Experience
- ·3 years + in a manufacturing environment
- Able to work against targets to deadlines and thrive on the challenge.
And this is what you’ll get in return.
A competitive salary with lots of overtime opportunities, excellent benefits package and the opportunity to progress within a growing business.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we are looking? Please get in touch today with our Engineering specialist, Andy Jones .
Please apply with a CV and a feel free to include Cover letter outlining why you would be perfect for the role.
We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*