Up to £32000
7 months ago
Are you currently a time served Welder/Fabricator looking for an opportunity where you can develop into a multiskilled maintenance technician?
This is an opportunity to join a well-known manufacturer who is looking to develop a welder/fabricator into their maintenance team. This company has a number of sites throughout the UK with a large presence internationally.
This is what you’ll be doing.
Working on a 3 shift pattern, you will be working a 3 Shift pattern taking control of a busy production line covering of all aspects of machinery breakdown and upgrades.
Tasks will include:
- Maintaining and repairing equipment in line with schedules and specifications to ensure reliability and limit breakdown occurrence Equipment testing, fault finding and repair
- Identifying recurring problems with any equipment or machinery and implementing corrective procedures.
- Fault finding using a mixture of methods.
- Installation and commissioning of new machinery
- Welding and fabrication repairs to production machinery
- Maintaining equipment to ensure they are fit for purpose
- Supporting and promoting all continuous improvement activities on site
The Experience you’ll bring to the team.
- Apprentice trained or time served
- Mig/Tig Welding Experience with Steel or Aluminium
- 3 years + in a manufacturing environment
- Mechanical fitting desirable
- Able to work against targets to deadlines and thrive on the challenge
And this is what you’ll get in return.
A competitive salary looking to pay up to £32000 with lots of overtime opportunities, excellent benefits package and the opportunity to progress within a growing business.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we are looking? Please get in touch today with our Engineering specialist, Andy Jones.
Please apply with a CV and a feel free to include Cover letter outlining why you would be perfect for the role.
We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*