£33500 per annum
27 days ago
01 July 2022
We are currently working on behalf of a purpose-built manufacturer who has long term plans to continue developing their site with a strong order book supplying into the UKs most reputable manufactures including Rolls Royce . This is a fantastic opportunity to join the multiskilled maintenance team in the role of Welder/Fabricator.
This opportunity is looking for an individual that is looking to start their career in Mechancial Maintenance, if this is you then please read on.
This is what you’ll be doing
In the role of Welder/Fabricator you will be working on a 3-week rotational shift pattern.
You will report to the Engineering manager and will be responsible for covering both proactive and reactive maintenance routines on both facilities and production equipment in a timely manner adhering to all Health and safety requirements.
- Provide extensive Mechanical and basic electrical support and knowledge on all lines within the plant.
- Provide welding and fabrication support to production to ensure minimal machine downtime.
- You will develop your maintenance knowledge working on a varierty of machinery includgin rolling Mills, Overhead cranes, and Hydraulic/Pneumatic Systems.
- To ensure maximum machine available time at least cost, through effective planned preventative maintenance schedules.
- You will be time served with a relevant Mechanical Qualification.
- Have a good knowledge of Workshop routines including Welding and Machining operations
- Experience of working in a heavy engineering environment.
And this is what you’ll get in return.
A base salary between £33500, with lots of overtime opportunities + other benefits.
You’ll be joining a growing business who is currently experiencing a sustained period of growth, which can offer future progression opportunities.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with engineering specialist recruiter, Andy Jones.
Please apply with a CV and feel free to include a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.