3 months ago
Are you currently a time served Welder/Fabricator or Production Supervisor looking for a move to a company who has been established for over 50 Years and has recently won a number of large contracts?
This is what you’ll be doing.
You will be working in a busy manufacturing centre, ensuring that production runs on time and at the highest standard possible.
- Day to day management of a team of Welders ensuring daily orders are achieved to the highest standard.
- Reading Engineering Drawings
- Mig Welding
- Working with a Stainless and Mild steel
- Delivering a high standard of quality with every weld.
The Experience you’ll bring to the team.
- Apprentice trained or time served
- Mig Welding Experience
- 3 years + in a manufacturing environment
- Experience of being a hands on supervisor.
And this is what you’ll get in return.
A competitive salary upto £28000 with lots of overtime opportunities, excellent benefits package and the opportunity to progress within a growing business.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we are looking? Please get in touch today with our Engineering specialist, Andy Jones on either email@example.com or 02921 673741.
Please apply with a CV and a feel free to include Cover letter outlining why you would be perfect for the role.
We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*