21 days ago
05 March 2020
Welsh Speaking Administrator
Are you fluent in welsh? Do you have great customer service skills? Can you remain highly motivated in a busy work environment? Then please apply below.
This is what you’ll be doing
I am currently looking for a fluent welsh speaking Administrator to join a public sector organisation in Cardiff.
- Reviewing, processing and storing information supplied by users to ensure essential criteria for registration is met and data is accurate.
- Updating registrants personal and employment details
- Processing payments for registration
- Collating information to assist the production of reports for internal committees
- Data cleansing
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Fluent welsh speaker - essential
- Customer service experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly motivated
What you’ll get in return
- £20,000 starting salary
- Central location with good transport links
- 25 days holiday
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience to be a great HR Officer- then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Bethan Evans.