14 days ago
05 December 2019
Welsh Speaking PA
I am urgently looking for a Welsh Speaking PA for a Public Sector organisation. Are you an experienced PA, looking to work within the government? If so, please read on and apply.
What you will be doing:
- Maintain high quality governance processes of the organisation through providing support to the Executive Directors, Chief Executive and Chair to help them perform their duties.
- Provide administration and coordination to the committee meetings
- Produce documents within agreed deadlines
- Manage and maintain diaries, arranging meetings, hotels and travel arrangements
- Prepare and draft correspondence on behalf of the EMT and chair.
- Translation of small pieces of work for the EMT, Chair and Governance team
- Liaise with the Welsh Government
The experience you will bring to the team:
- Excellent written communication skills
- Business Administration
- Effective time and priority management
- Ability to work through the medium of Welsh
- Proactive and innovative problem solver
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Excellent hourly rate
- Great office environment
- Ongoing vacancy
- Full time hours
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for this role please get in touch at your earliest convenience, with Ellie Harris.
If this role is not suitable for you at this time, but you know of a friend/colleague who would be interested, please put them in touch as we offer referral vouchers for all candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact myself
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.