5 months ago
A well established and highly regarded high street law firm, are looking for an experienced Will Writer to join their growing Private Client department in Weston-Super-Mare. Notably, this is role is full time, however flexible working will be considered for the right candidate.
This is what you’ll be doing
As a Will Writer, you will work within the Wills, Trusts and Probate team to prepare Wills and LPAs.
- Maintain the highest level of client care at all times
- Deliver high quality legal documents for clients in line with the company protocols
- Interview clients and take instructions (this role is extremely client facing and you will be visiting clients in their homes as well as in the office)
- Registering LPAs on behalf of clients
- Comply with industry regulations at all times
- Assist in all aspects of the account’s procedure, including preparation of bills and completion statements
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Experience in taking instructions for, and preparing Wills and LPAs is essential
- Experience of dealing with vulnerable clients is essential
- Experience of Court of Protection applications is desirable
- IT literate
- Excellent time management and client care
- STEP/CILEX/LLB is desirable
- Full drivers license and car is essential for client visits
And this is what you’ll get in return
- A competitive salary and quarterly bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Free parking and iPhone
- Pension Plan
- Fantastic work/life balance (flexible hours considered)
- The opportunity to progress from an early stage
Are you up to the challenge?
If you think you would fit in well with this firm as a Will Writer, or have any further questions, please contact Rebecca Bond at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673 719.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme, so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.