9 months ago
A leading law firm, rated band 1 in the Chambers UK 2019 awards, is looking for a Will Writer to join their award-winning Probate team, on a full-time basis in Bristol. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with experience in preparing Wills, to progress their career within a well-established firm that promotes talent.
This is what you’ll be doing
You will work within the Wills, Trusts and Probate team to prepare Wills and LPAs.
- Maintain the highest level of client care at all times
- Deliver high quality legal documents for clients in line with the company protocols
- Interview clients and take instructions
- Registering LPAs on behalf of clients
- Comply with industry regulations at all times
- Assist in all aspects of the account’s procedure, including preparation of bills and completion statements
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Experience in taking instructions for, and preparing Wills is essential
- Experience of dealing with vulnerable clients is essential
- Experience of preparing LPAs is desirable
- IT literate
- STEP/CILEX/LLB is desirable
And this is what you’ll get in return
- A competitive salary
- 25 days holiday (increasing to 28 with length of service)
- Option to buy and sell holiday
- Generous pension plan
- Childcare vouchers
- Summer and Christmas socials
- The opportunity to progress your legal career
Are you up to the challenge?
If you think you would fit in well with this firm or have any further questions, please contact Rebecca Bond at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673 719.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme, so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.