W&P PL - Newport
3 months ago
A well-established and highly reputable law firm based in Newport are looking for an experienced Wills and Probate Paralegal to join their growing Private Client team. You will be joining a top 10 ranked welsh law firm, working on your own caseload with supervision and guidance from vastly experienced Solicitors. Notably, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for progression in their career as this firm offer training contracts or other additional training routes.
This is what you’ll be doing
- To handle your own caseload of Wills and Probate matters and assist fee earners in their caseload
- Drafting documents such as Wills and LPAs
- Work using a case management system
- Adhere to KPI’s and targets
- Handle confidential information
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Paralegal experience in Will Drafting, Probate, Administration of Estates and Trusts administration is desirable but not essential as full training will be provided
- Excellent client care and interpersonal skills
- Good communication is essential
- A desire to build and promote the business
And this is what you’ll get in return
- A competitive salary
- Opportunity to progress your career with CILEX or a training contract
- Genuine career progression
- Regular team and firm wide social events
Are you up to the challenge?
If you think you would fit in well with this firm or have any further questions, please contact Ellen Andreassen at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673 747 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme, with £250 worth of shopping vouchers on offer, so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.