2 months ago
13 November 2020
Wills and Probate Solicitor or Fee Earner
A well-established and highly reputable law firm based with offices across Gloucestershire and South West is looking for an experienced paralegal or Solicitor to join their growing Private Client team. You will be joining a top law firm, working alongside experts in this field. The firm offers flexible and homeworking opportunities.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Take on a work load of Private client work, namely Wills, Probate, Administration of Estates, Inheritance Tax Planning and Trust Administration
- Network locally to grow and develop the private client department and your caseload
- Build and maintain excellent client relationships
- Deputyships & Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Work using a case management system
- Handle confidential information
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Paralegal experience within a Wills and Probate team (min 3 years)
- Qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive
- Excellent client care and interpersonal skills
- Good communication is essential
And this is what you’ll get in return
- A Competitive Salary
- Work Life Balance
- Team and firm wide social events
- Progression opportunities within the department
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for this role please get in touch with Daniel Mason at your earliest convenience on 02921 673747 or email@example.com We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*