11 months ago
Are you an ambitious will writer, looking to progress your career and mentor others? If so, an award winning Wills and Probate department, is looking for you to join them in their thriving Bristol office.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Technical document and write wills
- Manage your own cases, from the initial instruction through to completion
- Maintain strong relationships with clients throughout their case
- Carry out telephone meetings
- Mentor and supervise a junior member of the team
- Progressing your career, with the help of a clear training and development program
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- LLB degree is essential
- Wills writing experience is essential
- The desire to mentor more junior team members
- The motivation to develop your career
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent client care skills
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary up to £25,000
- Extremely generous pension scheme
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Discounts on products and services
- Annual incentive scheme
- Gym membership and parking!
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Rebecca Bond at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673 719.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*